Thursday, July 30, 2009

10 weeks and counting down

I can't believe we're only 10 weeks away from meeting our baby girl! She's growing every week and responding more and more to our voices and to light. As an FYI, we will be delivering at the Center for Childbirth at Good Samaritan Hospital in Lafayette, CO. It's a gorgeous hospital in a very peaceful and beautiful part of Colorado. The birthing center is wonderful and the staff seem very patient, kind and welcoming. Plus, it's only 20 minutes from our house. I told my mom where I was delivering and she immediately squealed, "Oh, Casey. That's a good omen." She explained that by coincidence, Good Samaritan Hospital in Ohio is where she did her residency to become a registered dietitian and had nothing but glowing remarks about it. I hope she's right and that this is a good sign. Our friends, Amber and Chris delivered their twins there and though it's been a tough experience to watch their twins in the NICU, the staff have helped gain my confidence that, whatever happens, they're going to provide the best experience possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment