Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Office Baby Shower

So, yesterday my wonderful co-workers threw me a baby shower. It was simple and fun. Unfortunately, the photos are too big to post. I'll try to reformat them and post them later. However, just for the record, the men in my office provided the best comedy relief. Every comment that had me rolling, every piece of advice in the card they all gave me that had something hysterical to say, came from the men in my office. Two of the best comments came from my supervisor and my team-member Jarrod.

Jarrod: "Congrats on the kid, Casey. I can't wait to take her to the park so I can pick up chicks. Call me if you ever need a sitter!"

Scott (my supervisor): "Supervise her playing with fire. Just a suggestion."


AND, last but certainly not least, the best comment overall was "Never, never shake a baby" Apparently, the onslaught of 'shaken baby syndrome' advertisements on the Denver radio stations is finally hitting home.

No comments:

Post a Comment