Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Arrival!!!




She's FINALLY arrived. I know, I'm late in writing this by two weeks. Yes, Coraline Vyara Laycock was born October 9th, 2009 at 5:04 am. She was 7lbs. 8oz. and 21 inches long. She's cute as a button and we love her very much.

It was a very long and difficult labor. I had been dealing with prodromal labor (constant contractions that stop and start) for a few days leading up to the big day. So, I was exhausted by the time they admitted me to the hospital. We were in labor for 36 hours before having to have an emergency c-section. not fun.

I'm recuperating and have been blessed to have so many wonderful family members helping Chris and I to deal with household chores while we recover and enjoy time with our new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment