Monday, March 30, 2009

At 12 weeks, you can barely discern the tiny baby bump. Our friends would argue that one day I was pregnant and the next day I wasn't, depending on the clothes I wore. I can definitely tell the difference, as my once flat, well-defined stomach is now rounded smooth and slightly protrudes. Not to mention the fact that none of my pants fit anymore. 

A coworker of mine told me about a wonderful maternity item no woman can live without...the belly band. Sure enough, this simple elastic, nylonly-thingy covers over my pants and under my work shirts allowing me to continue wearing my old pants (unbuttoned) for a few more weeks till I'm big enough to fit into maternity pants. To my co-workers it just looks like I'm going for the popular 'layered' look.  What a fabulous gadget!

No comments:

Post a Comment