Monday, March 30, 2009

The Artistic Belly

This is our attempt at more artistic photo of my belly. It's not a side shot, which may show a more defined difference in my shape. But, you can see how beautiful the shots will look as we take them month after month in a sequential manner for a more elegant view of how the baby grows. I've been told that it is the size of a lime, measuring only 2 inches in length. Because I'm slender what you're seeing as a baby belly is the uterus becoming more pronounced since I don't have much room to hide it. The baby is already squirming and busy kicking furiously, though I can't feel a thing. Chris agreed that after seeing the ultrasound of the baby busy doing backflips and karate kicks, that it definitely has his genes. As one of our friends jokingly put it about our future parenthood... our kid will definitely be a poster child for Ridalin.

Just an FYI for those who don't know: the baby's due date is October 9th.

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING!!!!

    I'm so excited for your little pirate baby!

    ReplyDelete