Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Belly Photos at 20 Weeks


I'm going about this a bit backwards I know. I meant to put this photo up awhile ago so everyone could see the baby belly at 20 weeks. We're already 24 weeks (that's how behind I am on getting photos up). I promise I'll have some updated ones in a week or so. In the meantime, this photo is in Oahu as I took my first dip in the Pacific Ocean with the baby. The beautiful Lei was given to me when I arrived in Hawaii from our friends Jennifer and Aaron Anderberg, who we were staying with for our trip. I'll be posting more of the Hawaii photos with the baby belly in a week or two. We had a wonderful time and within the week that we were visiting I had grown noticeably. Each day, Chris would comment, "Wow, has your belly grown since yesterday?" In fact, Chris's first time to feel her kick was while we were in Hawaii. I guess, she was having such a blast she couldn't contain herself. One of the most interesting fun facts that I learned is that my belly floats, even if I don't. hehe! The rest of me might have to keep treading to stay above water but my belly was its on flotation device. This inevitably created some comical moments while trying to snorkel.

No comments:

Post a Comment