Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bye-Bye Feet!

I asked my other pregnant friends to give me a list of all the things they miss most during their pregnancy.  I had to pass them along:

-Pooping regularly
-Bending over without falling on your face
-Sleeping on my stomach
-Late night snacking (without horrible heartburn)
-Jumping
-Shaving my legs without having to sit down (also trimming 'down there' without having to have help. Guess it's time I tried a bikini wax).
-Hugging someone without my boobs feeling like they've been hit with a 2x4.
-Sushi (drool!)
-Wine and/or Champagne 
-Imported cheeses
-Roller coasters and bumper cars
-Smoked meats or salmon
-Coffee
-Sleeping through the night without peeing every five minutes
-Laughing or sneezing without peeing my pants
-Being intimate with my husband without feeling like Mt. Everest is in the way.


Ahh, the little trials. Just keep telling yourself it's all worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment